AAMI Ambassadors Program
"BROTHERS...UNITED IN EXCELLENCE" - AMBASSADOR MOTTO
KSU's AAMI Ambassador program uses the bonds of brotherhood to promote academic, professional and leadership excellence. Each year, a few AAMI Ambassadors are selected to represent the AAMI program to the campus community through mentorship and dynamic programming. Ambassadors represent minority-male excellence and agree to help others achieve excellence as well.
- Plan campus-wide programs that promote personal and professional excellence.
- Promote a sense of brotherhood by serving as a peer-mentor for the freshmen AAMI members, helping them successfully complete their first year of college.
- Represent the KSU's AAMI program during community events such as campus tours, leadership conferences, committee meetings, and more.
- Completed at least 30 or more credit hours.
- Maintain at least a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Successful complete the "Freshman AAMI Experience" (by being a member of a FAM cohort)...OR...receive two letters of recommendation from AAMI Ambassadors or DBG Executive Board members.
AAMI Ambassador Application
Meet the 2019-2020 Ambassadors