Mission and Values
Cultural and Community Centers (CCC) fosters curricular and co-curricular programs and services that link diversity, inclusion, multiculturalism, and intersection of identity to the holistic development of all KSU students.
Cultural and Community Centers ensures that all programs, services, and events offered through CCC are grounded in and guided by the values outlined by the Division of Student Affairs.
- Integrity – We will be honest, authentic, trustworthy at all times.
- Inclusion – We will create and maintain a diverse community of learners that appreciates openness, equity, and equality
- Community – We will enhance on and off campus engagement opportunities by strengthening relationships and creating shared experiences.
- Discovery – We will create a dynamic environment that nurtures students’ curiosity for self-exploration and lifelong learning.
- Civility – We will foster awareness and appreciation of our commonalities and differences through meaningful dialogue and thoughtful action.