Cultural Council Program
The Cultural Council Program (CCP) at KSU consists of high achieving KSU students
who are recruited to join the program and expand their knowledge of intercultural
As student leaders, the CCP members train hard and volunteer their time and acquired knowledge and skills to help the Cultural and Community Centers (CCC) in tabling and promotion of the department at various university-wide events.
Additionally, CCP members are trained to facilitate peer-to-peer cultural competence workshops and activities. Members are paired with a Center coordinator based on interest and desire to learn and they assist the Center Coordinators in the planning, coordination, and execution of the various Heritage & History Months and Weeks that the CCC celebrates.
CCP members are also pivotal in assisting in the planning, execution, and promotion
of CCC's campus-wide events, such as the Diversity Week, Mosaic Celebration, and more!
Expand your cultural competence:
- Enhance teamwork & leadership experience
- Develop interpersonal communication, event-planning, and marketing skills
- Have a positive impact on the KSU community
- Build lasting relationships
- Honored at Mosaic Celebration
- Commit to the program for a minimum of one semester
- Be in good academic standing (2.5 cumulative GPA or above)
- Attend the two required program orientation dates
If you feel passionately about helping others and want to play a larger role in the
Kennesaw State University community by promoting diversity, inclusion, and intercultural
competence, apply now to the Cultural Council Program!
Questions? Email CCC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY TO THE CULTURAL COUNCIL PROGRAM