Crossroads (C-Quad) Space
C-Quad is a space located in Suite 374 of the Carmichael Student Center available for registered student organizations use. This new space can be used for organization officer or committee meetings or organization meetings for smaller groups. The space can accommodate a meeting of up to 12 individuals. Additionally, C-Quad has five computer workstations (including two Macs), a large conference/work table, and a mini-conference room with a dry-erase board which can accommodate four individuals. This mini-conference room can be reserved separately as well.
If your student organization would like to reserve the space, complete the below Owl Life form. All reservation requests should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Location & Hours:
Carmichael Student Center, Suite 374By Reservation Only
What can C-Quad be used for?
- Student Organization Meetings (up to 12 students)
- Student Organization Event Prep/Staging
- Executive Board Meetings
- Committee Planning or Work Space
- Executive Board Office Hours
- Small Group Meetings/Discussions (up to four students)
- Space available during Carmichael Student Center normal operating hours.
- Student Organizations are responsible for removing all trash from space at conclusion of reservation.
You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours. For additional information, contact Teresa Crossan at 470-578-7724 or email@example.com.